Slide show of profile uploads

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I went through my profile upload pictures and accumulated quite a few pictures over the years.  I delete some so it won't over load.  Has anyone ever created a slide show using these pictures along with music.  It's great to have because it left me with sentimental moments to remember, and would like to create an album or video to share memories with my wife for our 1st year of our marriage.  I understand an upload to the inventory is L10 for each picture taken.  However loading it to our profile album is free, but where does it go after that.  I'd hate to waste them.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Jessie Loxely said:

Hello, I went through my profile upload pictures and accumulated quite a few pictures over the years.  I delete some so it won't over load.  Has anyone ever created a slide show using these pictures along with music.  It's great to have because it left me with sentimental moments to remember, and would like to create an album or video to share memories with my wife for our 1st year of our marriage.  I understand an upload to the inventory is L10 for each picture taken.  However loading it to our profile album is free, but where does it go after that.  I'd hate to waste them.

Thanks

I don't know about your profile album but my our 5 year anniversary,  I used a free programme  (movie maker I think)  and uploaded all our pictures from 5 years, added some fade effects, set it to our tune and uploaded it to youtube.  None of that cost me a thing and its a really nice memory saved

• Like 1

Hi Cindy, thank you for responding.  Good to know about movie maker.  However, when I click on my profile upload pics and clicked on copy or cut, the "paste' button is hashed out.  It won't paste it to inventory new folder or on desktop.  That is where I am having trouble. 

Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.