Help With Mesh Bodies etc.

scenemo Darkfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I created my account a long while back and I could never figure it out so I left Second Life until recently. I really would love to get more involved with this game. I'm having trouble with the mesh. I have the Maitreya body, the newly updated one. Now I am lost with finding the matching skins for the mesh body and with mesh heads. I am willing to pay whoever will help me with this in Lindens, we can talk about the price for the help. Like I said, I'd love to get more into this game but some help would be lovely (: 

You will get the biggest choice and compatibility with Omega applier skins. Omega is a system to allow you apply compatible skins/makeup/clothes to any Omega-friendly body or head, which is most of them. For Maitreya, you will need to have the Omega relay for Maitreya (cheaper at the Omega inworld shop if you join the Omega Obsession group), and maybe also one for whatever head you choose, though some bodies/heads have Omega built-in so you don't need the relay.

There are dozens of quality mesh heads on the market, and each one has its own distinctive look (adjustable within limits), so it's really a matter of taste which one you go for. Just make sure to DEMO any head that interests you, and make sure it is Bento-enabled (for adjustment and animation) and Omega-compatible (for skin/makeup choice).

Edited by angeoco

It really depends on what skin stores you are looking at as well. Some skin stores will sell the head applier as well as the skin applier together. Sometimes you have to purchase them separately. Which mesh head do you have? 

As Rhonda suggested, Glam affair is a good place to start if you have a Catwa OR LeLutka head because the Maitreya body come built in with the skin tones.

I have a Catwa head and a Maitreya Body and use Mudskin skins.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.