Jixxur

Looking for a female partner! :3

16 hours ago, Orwar said:

Oh, oh, I know that one, I know that one! ... ... I forgot it. It's something to do with pigs, isn't it?

Findomme?  something about fianancial domination or like that

If anyone is volunteering, I'd like a paypig.  I don't promise any SLex in return though.  You could be my paypig just because I'm cute.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If anyone is volunteering, I'd like a paypig.  I don't promise any SLex in return though.  You could be my paypig just because I'm cute.  :ph34r:

Sold. Only if you promise not to fulfill any emotional needs whatsoever for me. You sound like a dream come true.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

paypig.

That's the one!

I remember there being a few posts about it a while back. O.o 

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

That's the one!

I remember there being a few posts about it a while back. O.o 

LOL - I thought you knew and your previous comment was just being funny

• Like 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

LOL - I thought you knew and your previous comment was just being funny

I'm not an elephant. I'm allowed to forget things! =3

• Haha 1

I see, in every topic when someone is looking for partner, he becomes a victim of kind of forum bullying, everyone has to say something about what he/she posted, mostly negative/ cynical.  Why? You don't like the post, just skip and it, the guy just being honest here, so he doesn't' promise to buy anything, ok, at least his partner won't be surprised afterward. This theme is already rather sensitive, why everyone feels the urge to judge?

Edited by Karina Leborski

2 minutes ago, Karina Leborski said:

I see, in every topic when someone is looking for partner, he becomes a victim of kind of forum bullying, everyone has to say something about what he/she posted, mostly negative/ cynical.  Why? You don't like the post, just skip and it, the guy just being honest here, so he doesn't' promise to buy anything, ok, at least his partner won't be surprised afterward. This theme is already rather sensitive, why everyone feels the urge to judge?

He is a troll, he dose this post once a week. He thinks it's a joke.

3 minutes ago, Karina Leborski said:

There is history with the OP and his alt(s)  in the forums.  Maybe if you dig a little deeper you will see what happened and why people felt deceived after they reach out to befriend inworld

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

There is history with the OP and his alt(s)  in the forums.  Maybe if you dig a little deeper you will see what happened and why people felt deceived after they reach out to befriend inworld

Oh, ok then, didn't know this person has a history...

When someone thinks that the regular forum folks are being mean, nasty, rude, negative, cynical, whatever, most of the time there really is a valid reason behind it.  The vast majority of the people on this forum are not mean or rude by default.

• Thanks 1