Jixxur

Looking for a female partner! :3

Before you continue, I am looking for an OPEN RELATIONSHIP.

So feel free to leave if you're not interested, so I don't waste your time. Sorry! c: ♥

Hi there! My name is Sophie, but in real life my name is Matthew. I play as a female avatar in SL because it's more fun for me and it's my choice, not yours. Females have more customization, more clothes to buy from the MP and it just more fun to me. I'd prefer dressing up a female and making her look super cute and pretty rather then dressing up a male to look "sexy".

Here is one version of me! 

c5n2QPL.png

About me!

• 21 years old in SL and RL.
  • Male in RL, Female in SL.
  • I love roleplaying, I'm into any kind of roleplay and I'm able to type paragraphs or just one liners. I don't care how much you type back, it's all fun for me. But if you're not interested then that's fine too!
  • I spend my time browsing the marketplace for furniture or decorations for my apartment that I live in. Also for clothes of course, who doesn't shop for clothes. c:
  • I live in an apartment in a sci-fi RP sim.
  • I'm a very open minded and honest person, I'm an open book so you can ask me anything and I will answer you honestly with 100% truth. I don't see any point in lying to people.
  • I'm from America, EST timezone but I'm able to play all the time and adjust to other timezones if needed.
  • I like cats, meow.
  • I also like to play League of Legends so if you play too then let me know! :3

I'm not sure what else to put here really, if you have any questions you'd like to know then IM me in-world.

I WILL NOT BE LOOKING AT REPLIES TO THIS POST, IM ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK.

Here is another version of me!

ZvBeEZb.jpg

What I'm looking for!

• FEMALE avatar.
  • MESH avatar, they're more fun to look at and appealing to me.
  • Someone who is honest and is as open as I am. 
  • Someone who has a sense of humor and isn't 100% serious ALL the time.
  • NO being jealous whatsoever. This will be an open relationship.
  • NO making drama or I'm out! :3
  • Someone who doesn't ever ask me to buy them gifts or give them money, I will most likely NEVER buy you anything. Sorry! c: 
  • An ACTIVE partner. Not someone who comes on to play for 1 hour every day. I don't want that, I want someone who is active. I understand that RL comes first, but seriously, 1 hour a day? No thank you.
  • Someone who loves to cuddle. <-----------------------------------------  :3

There's probably more but I can't think right now, it's 7 AM and I just woke up, teehee.

If anyone is interested in becoming my partner then please IM ME in-world. As said above, I will NOT be looking at replies to this post, I want for you to IM me.

Search up "Jixxur" and you will be able to find me, I will reply as fast as I can, most likely instantly unless I'm making food or something. c:

Thanks for reading, please be sure to IM me in-world because I will not be coming back to this post after I press submit! ♥

Edited by Jixxur

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

• FEMALE avatar.
  • check
  • MESH avatar, they're more fun to look at and appealing to me.
  • check
  • Someone who is honest and is as open as I am. 
  • I honest with everyone except the man who just paid me for sex "Oh yesssss"
  • Someone who has a sense of humor and isn't 100% serious ALL the time.
  • see above
  • NO being jealous whatsoever. This will be an open relationship.
  • Check
  • NO making drama or I'm out! :3
  • I love drama, I grab the popcorn and enjoy the show, but I don't make my own.
  • Someone who doesn't ever ask me to buy them gifts or give them money, I will most likely NEVER buy you anything. Sorry! c: 
  • As long as you are ok with me spending time with boys who do.
  • An ACTIVE partner. Not someone who comes on to play for 1 hour every day. I don't want that, I want someone who is active. I understand that RL comes first, but seriously, 1 hour a day? No thank you.
  • some days it is just an hour, some days more
  • Someone who loves to cuddle. <-----------------------------------------  :3
  • As long as you are OK with pictures showing up on my Flickr account and being turned into paintings in my galleries.

But I think I already IMed you

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, since the OP won't be coming back to this thread, we can hijack it if we want.

:D

This felt like a perfect excuse for some very early 80's

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I thought putting more than two font colours in one post was prohibited by 1999.

7 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I thought putting more than two font colours in one post was prohibited by 1999.

Rules are meant to be broken, be a rebel! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

'Causwaborn tramblewamadtrolllivinmstinkinliftyesterday'röc'roll!

2 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I could preach a sermon on that. 

Short version: I agree but there are rules on how you break rules.  One must always follow rules so that when one is broken it stands out.

20 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I agree but there are rules on how you break rules.  One must always follow rules so that when one is broken it stands out.

But what if that rule is the one rule I break? *confused*

13 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

But what if that rule is the one rule I break? *confused*

Then we let that one slide.  This is known as the slide rule.  Maybe you have heard of it :D

220px-Teaching_sliderule_comparison.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Such a big wall of text, but no word about what you offer in return? I feel sorry for your future partner, its no fun dealing with someone who possibly has NPD

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Such a big wall of text, but no word about what you offer in return? I feel sorry for your future partner, its no fun dealing with someone who possibly has NPD

There is what he offer, nothing. That's the point everything for nothing. 

Why offer anything, when you can find people who will give you everything for nothing?

Then again, I don't think that anyone who kept up with the 'forum intrigue' the past week will have any interest in giving this person very much at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Why offer anything, when you can find people who will give you everything for nothing?

Then again, I don't think that anyone who kept up with the 'forum intrigue' the past week will have any interest in giving this person very much at all.

To be fair and I am in a good mood, at least his rainbow post today has come clean on a lot of that drama.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Jixxur said:

• I'm a very open minded and honest person, I'm an open book so you can ask me anything and I will answer you honestly with 100% truth. I don't see any point in lying to people.

Making people wrestle the truth out of you isn't exactly being upfront and honest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"I'm an honest person".  How exactly is that when you're a RL male and play a female on a game? 

"MESH avatar, they're more fun to look at and appealing to me." AGAIN, really?  You are a male playing a female and your this biased?

You provide nothing to the person that wants to be with you, it's all about you and your needs. What does your partner get out of it? 

Has to be the most self centered personal ad I've seen in a while. Congrats! 

• Like 2

On 24/01/2018 at 1:52 PM, PickleflufferButternut said:

Has to be the most self centered personal ad I've seen in a while. Congrats! 

excuse me I'm here to

• Haha 2

His rule about not wanting someone to ask for gifts or money is pretty funny. Our first conversation in game, he told me he doesn’t see any point in buying money because on his first day here he met someone who likes to give him money. I forget the word he used, but when I looked it up, it meant a word for someone who has a fetish for giving money.

Wants others to shower him with gifts and money... doesn’t want to give gifts or money....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nalytha said:

His rule about not wanting someone to ask for gifts or money is pretty funny. Our first conversation in game, he told me he doesn’t see any point in buying money because on his first day here he met someone who likes to give him money. I forget the word he used, but when I looked it up, it meant a word for someone who has a fetish for giving money.

Wants others to shower him with gifts and money... doesn’t want to give gifts or money....

Oh, oh, I know that one, I know that one! ... ... I forgot it. It's something to do with pigs, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3