Anyone want a roommate?

Bench1290

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello world,

I am looking for a potential roommate(s) that have space for one. Happy to find somewhere with a single room, entire apartment or anything. The space you have for me should be mostly unfurnished if possible so I can do it myself :) I am flexible with the cost of rent on my part so I wont put a number on it but very willing to negotiate and help out as much as I can. I don't mind the theme of the place either. I am a self proclaimed 'good' decorator xD so if you need help anywhere or something, my furniture is yours to use too. I've never met a stranger to possibly live with but worth a try!

I am on SL often, away 3 nights a week otherwise often around. I expect you'd see me around a good amount when I'm not doing anything. More than happy to get you know and friendship is more than welcome, if not, not a problem. I work as a photographer and at a club, love parties and exploring, playing games and just hanging out, i'm always up to something and if you get bored too your more than welcome to join me :D

Oh, I have a dog and she's excellently trained, doesn't make a peep xD hope thats alright. 

Worth a try, lets see where this goes!

Message me here, inbox or in world!

Edited by Bench1290
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bench1290 said:

Hello world,

I am looking for a potential roommate(s) that have space for one. Happy to find somewhere with a single room, entire apartment or anything. The space you have for me should be mostly unfurnished if possible so I can do it myself :) I am flexible with the cost of rent on my part so I wont put a number on it but very willing to negotiate and help out as much as I can. I don't mind the theme of the place either. I am a self proclaimed 'good' decorator xD so if you need help anywhere or something, my furniture is yours to use too. I've never met a stranger to possibly live with but worth a try!

I am on SL often, away 3 nights a week otherwise often around. I expect you'd see me around a good amount when I'm not doing anything. More than happy to get you know and friendship is more than welcome, if not, not a problem. I work as a photographer and at a club, love parties and exploring, playing games and just hanging out, i'm always up to something and if you get bored too your more than welcome to join me :D

Oh, I have a dog and she's excellently trained, doesn't make a peep xD hope thats alright. 

Gotta be honest, I'm not a good decorator or neither have the patience for that. Tried once and after half a hour gave up. My house is not a castle but is my little spot. 

If wanna take a look send me some message inworld. My time zone is SL +8. If you like the place, you can stay there as long as u don't bring much people there and don't mind my lazyness.

Oh I almost forgot about the dog. Yes bring any pets u want. I love pets.

Edited by anniemoreira
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 8:42 AM, Bench1290 said:

Hello world,

Hello!

I have a huge farmhouse that I would love to share. I've honestly really only got it because I do DFS farming. I would love to have a roommate. I've got friendly neighbors, two cats, some pigs, chickens and some cattle.

My farmhouse is cliff side but there is plenty of room for your dog to run around and play in. There's a beautiful view of the ocean. The house itself is a 3 bedroom farmhouse with a living room, kitchen and sun room. As of right now it's undecorated but I was planning on getting to that this evening/tomorrow. It's too big for me by myself. If you want to come have a look around message me here or inworld and I'll send you an uber.

Best of luck in your search,

Holly

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.