Looking to invest in a growing business!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After a few years being away I'd like to make of SL my home and business investment again. 

I am looking for a good business to invest in, that has a lot of potential for growth, fun, challenging and that appeals for me to work with every day.  for example, it could be:

* CLUBS

*STUDIOS 

*AGENCIES

*REAL ESTATES 

*SHOPS

I would be willing to invest a very good amount of LINDEN into it and that we can discuss in private if you are interested. I want to be able to turn that invest back into profits right away though,  So I would need for you to show me a good plan of your business and how it has been working so far. I do have experience in managing businesses in SL if you wonder, but that was a couple of years ago. I need to get back on track with a few learning tools here but I am a fast learner so that won't be a problem.

Looking forward to hearing some interesting propositions :-) cheers!!

please do leave your replies here with your name and I will contact you inworld. thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 22/01/2018 at 12:21 PM, Clairetefltrainer01 said:

After a few years being away I'd like to make of SL my home and business investment again. 

I am looking for a good business to invest in, that has a lot of potential for growth, fun, challenging and that appeals for me to work with every day.  for example, it could be:

* CLUBS

*STUDIOS 

*AGENCIES

*REAL ESTATES 

*SHOPS

I would be willing to invest a very good amount of LINDEN into it and that we can discuss in private if you are interested. I want to be able to turn that invest back into profits right away though,  So I would need for you to show me a good plan of your business and how it has been working so far. I do have experience in managing businesses in SL if you wonder, but that was a couple of years ago. I need to get back on track with a few learning tools here but I am a fast learner so that won't be a problem.

Looking forward to hearing some interesting propositions :-) cheers!!

please do leave your replies here with your name and I will contact you inworld. thanks.

clairebear2134

• 2 weeks later...

I am a scripter providing custom scripts to clients making very good money on my own but looking for investors to help fund some of the ideas I have to grow and market the business. 

You can contact me inworld at secondlife:///app/agent/a9ba2797-81af-429d-9833-51127ad5593c/about (type that into chat and it will bring up my profile link)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.