Xxhollyhb

Newbie in need of friends

Hi all!

I'm Holly and I'm a new resident in need of some people to chill with. In RL I'm a 24 F from the east coast. I currently run a small DFS farm on rented land and shop way too much. I would love to find someone to hang out and go dancing with (I'm a sucker for the blues) or just lounge around my house or yours and chat. I'm usually on around 8 SLT until 10 SLT and I pop on during the day too. If this sounds fun to you please reply to this forum or drop me an IM in world.

xoxo

HollyB

• Like 3

Sure I would love to, not sure our hours are comparable, even though we are in the same time zone, but if we can I would love to hang out sometime.

• Like 1

Hi Holly,  I  would like to  invite you to a great Blues  club where you are sure to meet new  friends because it's a friendly  place with a lively local chat and the folks  who come are awesome. All the  DJs are  great  and there  are sets  day  from 8 AM   and most  days until midnight. Here's  your  Uber http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tobys Juke Joint/219/240/22

I  hope to  see you  soon!

toby2fxd.jpg