cant visit ANY destinatation

veerooniikaa
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

You can be anything you want to be in second life.  Not everyone wants to be a 'boar'; there are dragons, and vampires, furries, and tinies, horse, butterflies, humans, etc.   Find or create the avatar of your choice.  

Once you are no longer a boar - use the teleport function or pick a place on your map and double click.  

If you mean a Destination off the guide on the Dashboard, your browser needs to be setup to recognize your viewer as Second Life.  For example, I use Mozilla and I look under Tools, Options, Applications.  Find Second Life and pick the viewer it should associate with the application.  Then, when you click on Teleport, it will give you a landmark to the destination if you are in SL already or open SL and send you a landmark.  Have fun!

Teleporting with basic mode in Viewer 2 is available but only in preset destinations in SL. Better to login in advanced mode.  Do you try to visit only adult regions (sims) and you havent yet an age verification? Do you click teleport and after "Yes" at the message you get asking you if you want to teleport there?

Welcome, veerooniikaa to Second Life and Second Life forums.  I think you will find the video tutorials made for Second Life very useful (as I do).

Click this link please http://secondlife.com/my/whatnext/video-tutorials/index.php?

Hopefully, these videos will provide you with lots of useful information and advice on how to get the most out of your Second Life.

Archived