Is there a Piggy Bank script?

DarkEmperor13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys i know ive been asking for scripts, but one thing i have been trying to get my hands on is a way to deposit my money so i dont spend it all as soon as i get it. Is there a script that lets me do that? I looked in mp for a piggy bank that is very cheap and i didnt find them to be useful.

Deposit it in what? There's no way that you can use LSL to handle USD, if that's your question. All you can do is use "tip jar" functions to transfer L$ from one account to another. As people have said in response to your other posts, all you have to do is exercise normal self-control and personal budgeting habits.  Many people -- merchants and land moguls -- use an alt as a "money manager", to make it easier to keep track of income from their businesses, separate from their personal pocket change. You might try that.

• Like 1

Your L$ have to live in someone's account -- yours or an alt's.    If you want to pay money to your alt (or anyone else), you don't, of course, need a script, though if your alt leaves a rezzed prim out in-world, then any money paid to that prim will go to the alt.

If you want to be able to transfer money from your alt's account to your own, without having to log your alt in to pay you, then try this script, which I found by looking in the Wiki Script Library.

Or you could try this one, which was the first hit I got when I searched Google for "LSL piggy bank" (without the quote marks).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.