Moraxo

Starting up an inter-grid Black Market Merchant Gang! Looking members and people to help :)

So I have started to work on building my new gang and its hideout. I am imagining us as a group that sells/buys/trades goods and services of black market nature in between the grid to different sims. I have built the hideout/sale spot/bike garage once before on a skyplot and now I'm re-doing it on a commercial plot. My hope is to find people who know a little about making objects as well so we can make drugs and what not to sell in game via our sell spot. Aside from that I just want hang out for the gang. Since I am just starting and working out the details of the place I am more than willing to take suggestions and what not from my members. Not sure what else I should say lol if this interests you contact me on here on or SL I use the same name. <3

• Like 3

Intriguing. 

Some pictures of the hideout, perhaps, might help draw in people?

I'm an anti-drugs sort of guy, myself, and since this is posted in the general forums rather than RP I'm not sure what stance to take, lol. I have come across some interesting in-world drugs though, doing all sorts of things to you.

• Like 1

I think it sounds interesting though my skills as a creator are very limited. basically my skills are in the area of standing around and looking pretty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Orwar said:

Intriguing. 

Some pictures of the hideout, perhaps, might help draw in people?

I'm an anti-drugs sort of guy, myself, and since this is posted in the general forums rather than RP I'm not sure what stance to take, lol. I have come across some interesting in-world drugs though, doing all sorts of things to you.

AHHH I KNOW LOL. I'm still building the hideout back up, taking a little longer cuz of RL distractions. Drugs are prbly going to a big part of our activities but I want to do hitmen stuff, cybercrime, maybe people trafficking? I'm open to pretty much anything with an underworld/black market vibe, I feel it will help draw in more members and keep us fresh in sense lol.

21 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I think it sounds interesting though my skills as a creator are very limited. basically my skills are in the area of standing around and looking pretty.

Well fear not! I need people to give life to the hideout and the gang so people standing around looking pretty and acting like their in the gang is deffos nessecario lol

Edited by Moraxo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Moraxo said:

Drugs are prbly going to a big part of our activities but I want to do hitmen stuff, cybercrime, maybe people trafficking? I'm open to pretty much anything with an underworld/black market vibe, I feel it will help draw in more members and keep us fresh in sense lol.

Well I don't mind killing people. But no drugs. Gotta have some moral principles here in life! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Drugs I have plenty but I am an one man marching band lol

Check my MP for examples

I got a small city I can create a lodge for club members 

Edited by iamyourneighbour
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Drugs I have plenty but I am an one man marching band lol

Check my MP for examples

I got a small city I can create a lodge for club members 

oh yeah I have a lot of your stuff, was gonna buy more too hahaha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moraxo said:

oh yeah I have a lot of your stuff, was gonna buy more too hahaha.

Small world! We got some catch up to do in world then !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Small world! We got some catch up to do in world then !

Definitely, we should talk a little business and whatnot :)

On 20.1.2018 at 3:19 AM, Moraxo said:

a group that sells/buys/trades goods and services of black market

On 20.1.2018 at 7:19 PM, Talligurl said:

basically my skills are in the area of standing around and looking pretty.

I bet, they need someone who distracts the police officers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

I bet, they need someone who distracts the police officers.

Oh I love a man in uniform, Well Ok I actually love a man who just came out of a uniform even better.

But why stop with drugs? Prostitution is profitable to.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2

Finished up most of the decorating! If anyone wants to check out the place and hangout out let me know :3 Don't be shy my name in world is Keira Moraxo. (Hopefully the security system doesnt boot you )

Edited by Moraxo

45 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Now with free capsule beds, 20LI per person if you are in the group, you get a bed + common rez area :D

lambada_001.thumb.jpg.1848201adad78daeb5

I will be right over when I get online.

• Like 2

Yeah I am moving into iamyourneighbor's sim as well. Its much more theme friendly with what I'm doing and its nice to have some active neighbors :3

Started playing around with this freebie dive bar I got and now I went and made a pretty interesting little corner club. Come hangout! I'm still transferring my warehouse build so I'm just messing around with building a lot. :3

Keria's Kasa Klub.jpg

Still building stuff like crazy but thanks to my new Landlord I have plenty of room to build in a relevant and expanding setting. I have been putting aside hashing out the RP to build up the place but I'll probably shift focus later this week if all goes well. I will have 6 apartments to rent in my area and iamyourneighbor still has 4 FREE spaces in the pod bunks! Please don't be shy if you're interested at all! I'm more than happy to hangout for a bit, show people around, or just talk about stuff! <3 ( The sim and my area are under construction ATM so please excuse the mess! )

38674479340_a6a9519e07_o.jpg

Edited by Moraxo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I probably should have messaged @Moraxo on forums first but - eh. Just went with the whim and immensely enjoyed my time on a sim role playing character's way into the Kru. <3

So tonight in "elven girls united". x)

Snapshot_048.jpg

• Like 1

On 01/03/2018 at 11:18 AM, Syltris said:

I probably should have messaged @Moraxo on forums first but - eh. Just went with the whim and immensely enjoyed my time on a sim role playing character's way into the Kru. <3

So tonight in "elven girls united". x)

Snapshot_048.jpg

Someone keep those drug trading elves in check !

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

It looks like someone spilled a box of borax.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Says you? Um, sir, your reputation runs before yourself, so color me shocked. 9_9

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, iamyourneighbour said:

I hope you realized the can of worms you've opened by allowing me in the city lol!

APPLEWOOD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It looks like someone spilled a box of borax.

Uhm.. yeah... 50 grams of borax... yup!

• Haha 2