Orange blob

heavenlyjewel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Re-baking isn't something you can actually do anymore, and wearing another outfit might not work if your inventory isn't fully and correctly loaded. The problem you're suffering is still called bake-fail though, and this page has some ideas...

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

As Orwar says, you'll have better luck in a quiet sim. The page I linked lists a couple. Smith and Pooley are good choices, too.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Re-baking isn't something you can actually do anymore,

So that menu option is worthless these days?  Guess that explains why it didn't seem to do anything the last time I tried it.  In my case, a simple relog fixed my issues.

23 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So that menu option is worthless these days?  Guess that explains why it didn't seem to do anything the last time I tried it.  In my case, a simple relog fixed my issues.

Yeah, Ctrl-R went dead with Server Side Appearance, sometime in 2013?

Where the hell have you been, Li'l?!

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

13 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Yeah, Ctrl-R went dead with Server Side Appearance, sometime in 2013?

Where the hell have you been, Li'l?!

;-).

I was only sort of here from mid-late 2012 until early 2017.   Missed hearing about most of the changes during that time.

Geez, I'd swear it wasn't that many years ago when I'd TP somewhere and get a notice telling me to Rebake the region.

54 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was only sort of here from mid-late 2012 until early 2017.   Missed hearing about most of the changes during that time.

Geez, I'd swear it wasn't that many years ago when I'd TP somewhere and get a notice telling me to Rebake the region.

I can't believe I'm coming up to ten years here. SL was supposed to be a way to pass a little time until I found a special someone. Damned place distracted me so much I forgot my plan.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I can't believe I'm coming up to ten years here. SL was supposed to be a way to pass a little time until I found a special someone. Damned place distracted me so much I forgot my plan.

That’s serendipity for ya, trip over C between point A and B! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.