Sign in to follow this  
KiraJoleen

Looking for Mesh Face & Body Models+Feedback

Hello! I've been creating skins in SL since 2010 and I took a break the past couple years and now I'm wanting to start creating again, and well...everything is mesh lol I've made textures for mesh clothes, and I'm looking into using the omega applier, however, I don't particularly want to purchase lots of heads/bodies to test out all my skins on. So I'm looking for one or two women who own several mesh bodies/heads and would like some free content as I'm starting to get into making omega friendly skins. All I'd ask in return is if you can hang out at a sandbox with me so I can take some pictures of you, as well as give me some feedback for the skins and appliers.

Send me a NC inworld and let me know what bodies/heads you have :)

11 hours ago, KiraJoleen said:

I don't particularly want to purchase lots of heads/bodies to test out all my skins on.

most demo bodies/heads work with the omega... no need to buy...

also...lot of bodies use nearly the same template as the old system did, or there are developers kits available for perfect matching.

The Maitreya is one of the most used Mesh Bodies and there's a number of heads. Catwa is one. I use Maitreya and Catwa. I can't find a cute skin like VCO skins for my Catwa head though..