Seeking a Companion of either gender

marysan2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I'm looking into making new connections and perhaps into finding a great companion and partner in crime to share my SL with.

About me: I love art/photography/creating, decorating, exploring, sleeping on my keyboard, pranking you while you're afk, family roleplay, gatherings, holidays & vacations and many other things that you shall discover in time. I dislike dishonesty, drama, unreliable and disrespectful people.

If you would like to get to know me, please send me a notecard In-World (my IMs do get capped!) OR leave me a message on the forums and pray I see it some day.

PS: human avatars preferred, nothing personal, I just like to keep my SL as realistic as possible

Genuine people only.

Ruby 2.png

Ruby.png

Edited by marysan2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

What, if your human friend turns into a furry, while you are AFK?

Or what if they are 2,50m tall or have those ridicoulus big hips, thights and breasts as a shape, that I keep seeing all the time...speaking of realism: I hope those green eyes and bright red hair get roleplayed as contacts and exentsive amounts of bleach and hairdye (or a wig). :D

Ok, I'll behave now.

Mary, I would strongly suggest following lavalois advice. People come from all around the globe and work/are awake at all times. Stateing your timezone and maybe prefered online times could help finding people, that can actually be around when you are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As mentioned, time zone or online times would indeed be of interest.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

There's only 2 genders?:x:ph34r:

Short answer: yes. Long answer: affirmative. 

• Like 2

Just now, Orwar said:

As mentioned, time zone or online times would indeed be of interest.

1) In Native American culture, there are those known as "two Spirits" (a form of LGBT) - who are neither male nor female, or are both.

2) In East Indian culture, the hijra is a respected third (often who start as castrated males, presenting as women)

3) In Thai culture, there is the "Ladyboy".  This is considered a third gender culturally.

Shall I go on, or how many examples do you need?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

1) In Native American culture, there are those known as "two Spirits" (a form of LGBT) - who are neither male nor female, or are both.

2) In East Indian culture, the hijra is a respected third (often who start as castrated males, presenting as women)

3) In Thai culture, there is the "Ladyboy".  This is considered a third gender culturally.

Shall I go on, or how many examples do you need?

Nah, I see no point of hijacking the thread to start yet another pointless online gender study which can only conclude that people see things differently. 

14 hours ago, Orwar said:

another pointless online gender study which can only conclude that people see things differently. 

Other peoples' genders aren't a matter of opinion. You either respect the existence of your fellow human beings, or you don't.

15 hours ago, Orwar said:

I see no point of hijacking the thread

Agreed. I don't think Love Zhaoying's single, consise observation amounts to hijacking. On the other hand..

15 hours ago, Orwar said:
15 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

There's only 2 genders?:x:ph34r:

..would seem to be a step in that direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Genetically, we all know of the Xy sex chromosomes.  XX = female and Xy = male.  Two genders.  That's all.

But then again, there are always exceptions. 
There are XX paired embryos that develop into males and Xy paired embryos that develop into females.
And then there  are those with an extra chromosome Giving XXy or even Xyy genders. From these people we get yy and yyy males .

There world is never binary. Even before we consider how someone identifies themselves, it's not always either male or female.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.