HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY!!

KatieStone18

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So yesterday i bought boobs and a *****, cause why not, and i went to check my inventory and its not there! So i looked on google and i did what this one girl said to do and i still cant find *****! Somebody please tell me what i can do because im getting really frustrated, i spent over half of my L$ and thats bull***** if i cant have what i bought!

3 answers to this question

In inventory look for the RECENT tab and click it. By default it shows the things added to inventory in the current session. You can change the setting. Look for the GEAR icon at the bottom of the inventory panel. Click it then select SHOW FILTERS. At the bottom of Filters you can change the 'Recent' setting to a number of hours or days to show items added within the period set.

Designers have some control over where things come into your inventory. Some viewers (Linden and third-party) will allow you to override the designer's control and have items placed in a folder of your choice. You can set a preference and avoid having to search for new incoming items.

At the bottom of inventory is a button called Received Items. If you purchased your stuff from market Place that is where they go.

If you purchased from a vendor or box in-world then you either received a box, which will be located inside the OBJECTS folder, or you received a Folder that contains the items and too many creators are making their folders names really funky so they don;t always appear in proper alphabetical order.

Also - sometimes it helps to log off then login again.

You didn't say what things you've already tried, so I don't know if I will be suggesting things you've already tried or not. 

If you made the purchases in-world, you can check to see if the store has a re-delivery terminal.  

If you've double-checked your Received Items folder, your Objects folder, and your main inventory directory for a product folder, and it's not there, you can check the creator's profile and picks to see if they have a preference for how to contact them (IM or NC).  Contact them in their preferred format, with a polite message explaining you didn't receive the purchase and requesting a redelivery. Be sure to include the transaction information showing your purchase.  The transaction information can be found on your web dashboard, under Account -> L$ Transaction History.  You can copy and paste the transaction details into a NC or IM.  If the creator doesn't have a preferred contact method,  I usually send a NC.  Be patient - not all creators are logged in every day and sometimes RL situations result in someone not being able to log in for several days. 

I don't know what the permissions were on the items you purchased, but if the item was no-copy, it may not be possible to get a redelivery. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.