Custom needed

Ooshie Pancake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i need images Taken and edited for 2 accounts both with Teegle Avs, please contact in world with a notecard WITH PRICE ,packages & Some work to show how you do your photography. Can't wait to hear from you!

Copy this and past in SL world to get a profile link to Send me a Notecard > secondlife:///app/agent/e6a3b41a-a824-467d-8087-830f43b58e77/inspect   < Xameiiax resident

If you do not Send a notecard WITH PRICE ,packages & Some work to show how you do your photography i will not Take "your word" on your work, i have been scammed and ripped off, So understand why i have requested this. It is also PHOTOGRAPHY WITH EDITING not just a image with basic lighting, Thank you :)

Edited by xAmeIiax

The best photographers will discuss price, etc, but should not get paid until after the work is done and you approve it. Were I in your shoes (with such a need, that is) I would place a request for quotes and part of that would be including a minimum of three sample images of the actual work to be done (not some flickr stream, etc).

Because they can show you their pictures without passing them to you, etc., and you'll see actual pictures of the subject you want to be photographed. Then compare those sample images across all responses to the request for quote. That way you're not just basing your decision on price alone. :)

The reason I suggest this is because most self-proclaimed "professional SL photographers" in SL: Are not. They are just looking for ways to make L$. The "best" ones rarely ask much, if anything at all because they do it for the love of doing it and when you love doing it you tend to be the best at doing it.

Just sayin'.

I have to chime in here, because I am a professional photographer in SL and RL, and have been doing so for over a decade. I feel my skills are marketable and yes, I do charge an appropriate price for my work. I disagree with your comment because doing photography "for the love of doing it" is something I do while I work on personal projects. However, when someone commissions specific photographs, I am absolutely going to charge for them. It takes several hours to complete one photograph between shooting and editing, this often boils down to 2-3 USD/hour of work even when I charge an appropriate fee in lindens. I feel bad that the OP has been ripped off by fake photographers, but I don't agree with true professionals being thought of as not the "best" because they charge for their work. Just my two cents. :) 

To the OP: I am very familiar with the Teegle and have several horses myself. If you would like to see my portfolio you can view my flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28772845@N04/ Prices are dependent on angles and level of editing needed. Feel free to contact me if you would like a detailed quote. :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.