who gets to check prims on the object list

edgar96 Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You may want to check what powers you gave the roles you made.

It's one thing to have roles; but their individual powers are a separate track.

So if you go on the group menu, you'll see the boxes with the powers or as they call it formally "abilities".

Thus something like "be able to see who owns the prims on the land" has to be checked off as the abilities under "Parcel Content" *I think*.

Parcel Content has "return non-group objects," so I *think* that means it will allow access to her as an officer to see the objects.

The "owner" should have every single one of those boxes under "abilities" checked off.

Then you can granulate these powers for other people.

33 minutes ago, edgar96 Gravois said:

Thank you for your reply. She's already got all abilities in the land group, since she's got the owner role. That was the first thing I tried. But for some reason she still cannot access the prim counts.

which viewer?  I am on firestorm and have to click the "refresh list" button next to object owners  to see each time I open parcel details - object tab

Okay I'm perplexed by this as it sounds like you have a sim itself and split off parcels? Is each parcel owned by that specific group?  Is this a single parcel owned by a group or what? If different people own the parcels and it's a sim and your friend is a manager on the sim they can't see individually what the parcels are. If it is group owned land on a single parcel make sure that they have the owner tag on or at the very least the group active. Make sure they have refreshed the group and that you for sure saved them as being in that role.

Also make sure the land is actually group owned as well and not just set to group. It actually needs to be directly deeded to the group or it will not work. 

On 1/20/2018 at 6:11 AM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

it will need deeded with the sim owner contributing to it, only way it works for others to get powers.

Well that is what I was asking. If they only set the land to group and didn't deed it the person will have no real authority to do anything there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.