Hello! I would like to ask if someone know a person with the SL name Armchairpangaea. He has been missing since 30.12.17. He usually logged in every day. I do not find him in friendlist, neither in search when I type his name.. Also I checked for him in the groups where he is a member but he doesnt appear. The only way I can find him is through chat log history. I wrote him an IM but he seems to be offline and didnt accept it. I think his account is suspended or deleted.

20 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Have you tried the online profile?

https://my.secondlife.com/Armchairpangaea

He is still there so the account is not locked.

Hmm - I'm getting the following on that:

temp1.jpg.20674a7ac480dee548e8b1b945e17b31.jpg

If you found a profile earlier today, then I'm guessing either a ban or account cancel that just took a while to propogate to all places.  Either is possible.

Weird ... I am getting that now too, but I still have the one I looked at first open in a different window ..

Capture.JPG.cb1f521b73b61c8409d3c037b81ed47f.JPG

Capture2.JPG.cf01d1da6791cbf576f2e4a449341be0.JPG

But now ... it's "This name is unavailable."

That's a Payment Info Used account, according to Rhonda's screenshots. I'm wondering if their payment method expired (possibly because they forgot to re-enter their billing information when LL asked us to to a couple of months ago) and they managed to log in up until the warning period for lapsed paid membership expired and the account was then suspended?