Production Assistant - 5k per week

PinkXcstasy Tylman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeking a Production Assistant to help with upcoming video projects. 5k per week plus bonuses for hard work. Free apartment on my land available as well, if needed. Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/HvxoYrSLxfQTREmn1

Responsibilities:

Finding items for each video/movie shoots
Recruiting actors and actresses
Keeping in contact with actors/actresses
Facebook Group management
Keeping me organized and on schedule
Helping with shoots

Must be a responsible, organized person that is willing to go above and beyond. If you procrastinate, do not know SL well, have a closed schedule, or no ability to motivate yourself then you will not be fit for this position.

DQmThFErNxXnwxU7ZxSLBY3gNcGjnFecT73EyozEfZnWrfk.jpg

Just wanted to say that the Machinima Open Studio Project on LEA6 opens officially this weekend but has never be a closed build. There are lots of locations to shoot legally (all LEA lands can be filmed on without asking the owner) and meant for that purpose. Only two full sim areas at the moment but something might work for you should you need a location. Good luck with your shoot. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just wanted to say that the Machinima Open Studio Project on LEA6 opens officially this weekend but has never be a closed build. There are lots of locations to shoot legally (all LEA lands can be filmed on without asking the owner) and meant for that purpose. Only two full sim areas at the moment but something might work for you should you need a location. Good luck with your shoot. 

Thanks! I will definitely go and check it out. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.