Iamsoo Magic

Family Friendly RP High School Now Enrolling!

59cbc776784c9_EVHSTourorTrial2017.thumb.png.8b3dc405d4e73f92010ae37af35e5b93.png

Are you an RP teen from age 13 to 18?
Are you looking for a school that is friendly, fun and safe?
Do you like to attend classes, clubs, sports and events catered to the family community?
Are you tired of searching for an active school, only to find that many are for adults and contain inappropriate content?

Eden Valley High School is currently enrolling active students to join our school family and be a part of something great! We currently offer a wide variety of classes in a scenic and inclusive environment allowing you the freedom and creativity to be you!  

Want to learn how to write a bit better? There's a class for that!
Love math, biology or Earth Science? We've got you covered.
Want to show your school spirit, build or choreograph? Join our cheer squad or dance, we're all about it.

You may think that it can't get much better than all of this but wait, there's more!
Right now, we are offering a free trial day to anyone of high school RP age wanting to try us out! Yes, you heard that right, a  risk-free day to see if we're the right fit for you. 

Click here to visit us in world:                                            Eden Valley High School

For questions or to start a FREE trial contact:                Mr Magic (Iamsoo Magic)

To visit us on the web:                                                  www.edenvalleyhighschool.com            

For an Employment Application:                                    Click here for our application!

• Like 1

Is this just a school or is there a community surrounding it (not literally, but RP-wise). I am thinking to pop by and have a look around. Though my in-world hours may or may not mesh with everyone else. As for classes, I'm in the market for learning how to be a professional Diva-Witch of the Popular Group, yah-know?

• Haha 1

Is the school back? I played on it like 2 years ago or more on my account (this one is temporary until I resolve issues). I have a teen daughter in SL I think she would like being part of it.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:41 AM, Alyona Su said:

Is this just a school or is there a community surrounding it (not literally, but RP-wise). I am thinking to pop by and have a look around. Though my in-world hours may or may not mesh with everyone else. As for classes, I'm in the market for learning how to be a professional Diva-Witch of the Popular Group, yah-know?

We specialize in just high school RP, we do not cater to just one community. If you take a look at our official site we do have an updated schedule of classes offered. 

2 hours ago, EnragedCustomer said:

Is the school back? I played on it like 2 years ago or more on my account (this one is temporary until I resolve issues). I have a teen daughter in SL I think she would like being part of it.

We are active and have been since 2013. We did have closures for renovations but none are expected in the immediate future. The link to our campus is included in the original post. Welcome back!:)

• Like 1

I can vouch for this; I've been teaching here for a couple of months and it's great fun, and very well organised. Staff and students are all very friendly, and unlike most RP places, it has at least some active hours to suit those of us in Europe.

• Like 1