DarkWolfThor

How do i detele my account with vip

Question

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, DarkWolfThor said:

Im trying to detele my account but its saying i cant cuz i own land i dont use this site t all and dont wanna keep payin 4 it

look in your landmanager where your land is

go to it, and abandon

after that you can delete your account

another option is you donated the land to a group, find the group and get your donation out.

btw.. you can also simply go back a basic account after you abandoned the land, if you ever want to come back your avatar will be waiting for you

Edited by Alwin Alcott

But you own land, so you must abandon or sell it before you can cancel your account.  If you have forgotten where your land is, check https://secondlife.com/my/account/land.php?lang=en-US

Incidentally, do not just decide to walk away from your Premium account.  Unlike a Basic account, the Premium account costs you a periodic fee.  When you agreed to the TOS, you accepted this arrangement (Sect. 4.3):  "you hereby agree that Linden Lab or an applicable Payment Service Provider (collectively, for purposes of this Section 4.3, "we") have the right to automatically charge your credit card or debit your account (or other payment method) for the applicable fees or charges, plus any applicable taxes that we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. Thereafter, if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so."

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 2