Someone Purchased a gift for me on the marketplace and I've still not recieved it. ._. Fix it please

Jazun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My SL sister attempted to purchase me something and it's been an hour and It's not delivered. It cost her 1500 so yeah, this is a problem that needs to be fixed. It was purchased off the marketplace.

Her name: Magdalena Dreadlow.

4 answers to this question

Has she tried contacting the merchant and asking him or her to attempt redelivery?   I find that a brief notecard or IM explaining the problem and giving details of the transaction -- which she can find in account--transaction history on her dashboard -- usually gets things fixed.

There's a known issue with llGiveInventory() at the moment -- that's the function the "magic boxes" use to deliver stuff -- that's driving merchants nuts, and even manual transfers have been difficult today.   It took a friend of mine on a different sim three attempts to give me an object earlier today.

There is a Known issue with sending gifts to certain residents, LL is aware.  Your sister will not be charged for failed delivery. If for some reason it says it was delivered some gifts have been delivered without my knoledge and put into my objects folder before.  If you cannot find it and it states it was delivered, Contact th creator with the Order #, Item info, Purchaser name and the receivers name, they are usually very helpful and will usually just send one to you inworldif it is a No Trans Item.  Remember to be polite, it is not the Creator who is delivering these items It is a LL site Issue.

She needs to go to the marketplace and look on her Order History.

The status will be either Delivered, Queued for delivery or Failed.

If it says delivered, she can IM the seller who`s name is also shown there & ask for a replacement (making sure to give your name). If it says failed she will be refunded. Things can be queued for delivery for up to 8 hours.

At first open your profile at secondlife.com -->by the left choose Account --> Transaction History -->Check the details of your last purchase. Take a copy. After try to contact the merchant and describe the problem. If he/she is offline better to send a notecard including of course the copy of the transaction, what exactly you bought and asking politely for redelivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.