RolfKrak

Fyn Isle Norse Village - A historic authentic/historic viking and norse sim

Fyn Isle Norse Village is a small seaside village, welcome to those who share the same passion and interest as we do. Goal is to explore the lives of the Scandinavian people during the era from around 700 – 1000 through colorful and creative roleplay as well as build a strong, healthy community of people that enjoy this magnificent theme of RP roleplay in SL.

With many weekly events and a wonderful loving and ever growing community free from drama but filled with compassion and care.

Fyn Island Norse Village Landing Point:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Falcon/65/149/22

26758410_170261070407647_3801169048179654197_o.jpg

• Like 1

Heil and Greeytings to all, I am Noble lady Aga Skjaldsson wife to the Noble Jarl Baldr of Fyn Island. I welcome you all to our land and hope you all will come to visit us soon. Happy New Year.

Beside for the everyday fun on sim then this is the calender for the current events in Fyn:

Monday
11 am - ? Fight training

Tuesday

Wednesday
11 am - ?  Fight training

Thursday
Noon/1 pm - ?  Poetry Night

Friday
1 - 3  pm  Belly Dance

Saturday
Noon - 2 pm  Sailing

Sunday
Noon - 2 pm  Norse Dance

Looking for a RUS inspired Kit if anyone knows a store for it.  Looking for a group or two that I fit for some RPG.   Prefer to stay close to historical, but some fantasy is ok.  Let me know if we are on the same wave length.

Thjis@hotmail.com

Interested in finding a Norse based RPG sim, active and taking in another player.  I am also in search of a good kit and have been hitting up some Norse RPG threads.   Currently looking to see what I can find, who is active etc.   New to SL, so my actual game mechanics are going to be rough, but I have lots of rpg experience and tons of historical knowledge.   Physically I have made riveted chain, spangen helms, my current RUS kit, Lamellar, a ship etc.

Any help with kit etc is welcome.  Really looking for a good Kaftan, even if I have to look at reskinning it.

Thjis@hotmail.com