You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone interested in joining the The Way?

I live in Australia, but I have plans to have The Way recognized as a formal religion by sending in a Certificate of Formation, however in Australia it's not as simple, it will need to have a three year history, so if you are interested, please reply here and I will send you a group invite to The Way 

Our religion tenets strictly revolve around not touching other people's spaghett ("spaghett" not spaghetti), finding the whey and spit on nonbeliever, we worship Commanda Gazton and Bruce U.

6d6.jpg.90d80016acb83bbdecdb7a4205369b55.jpg 

Edited by iamyourneighbour

From Gamerevolution site:

"The creator [DeviantArt user tidiestflyer] of the 3D model that has been used to bring VRChat's "Ugandan Knuckles" meme to life regrets his decision, saying that the overproliferation of memes in the virtual reality game threatens to transform it into the next Second Life."

Indeed.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

From Gamerevolution site:

"The creator [DeviantArt user tidiestflyer] of the 3D model that has been used to bring VRChat's "Ugandan Knuckles" meme to life regrets his decision, saying that the overproliferation of memes in the virtual reality game threatens to transform it into the next Second Life."

Indeed.

I was there yesterday and everywhere you go in VRchat, people were chanting "Do you know the way?" literally.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.