Abuse

SweetKiss Vyper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OK I have sent in the threats  I been sent.. due to these ding bats have been region ban   .. they keep crashing sim and also  sending alts.. I have scripts off and no flying to .. but they still can fly up and then   crash sim... I been running club for other owner and have had mine for  4 years   .. So Im done being nice.. these ding bats need to be removed with a perm ban..  I send in abuse  ticket with   all the   times they   crash sim and also sent me a threat ..  so  What is LL going to do about it...  This is  wrong ..  and I been in  game  10 years.  

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, SweetKiss Vyper said:

OK I have sent in the threats  I been sent.. due to these ding bats have been region ban   .. they keep crashing sim and also  sending alts.. I have scripts off and no flying to .. but they still can fly up and then   crash sim... I been running club for other owner and have had mine for  4 years   .. So Im done being nice.. these ding bats need to be removed with a perm ban..  I send in abuse  ticket with   all the   times they   crash sim and also sent me a threat ..  so  What is LL going to do about it...  This is  wrong ..  and I been in  game  10 years.  

This is a user to user forum, so we can't really guess what the Lab will do about your problem. Keep submitting abuse reports with as much detail as you can. Names, times, and so on.

NoFly is not a protection, you can override it with Ctrl-Alt-G. If they want to go up, they will get up.

However there are a few steps you can take. The top one is not to react, just keep playing whack-a-mole with your ban hammer, and not saying a word to them. As soon as you say a word, you lose. Make sure they get on the region banlist, not the parcel one. The region ban list can stop some alts... sometimes.

I'd also suggest making sure rez is off, and there is a forced teleport point. Last, consider closing the sim to all but group for a few days.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.