Annika Velde

Things you can say in SL, but would be weird in RL

"I had a lovely chat with a new friend today, and all because I dropped my piano on the roof of a German metal club a week ago.."

• Like 1

How many Lindens can you buy for a dollar (many people will now think you are talking cryptocurrency).

Oh, and of course a more racy comment,  does this ***** come with a hud!

To someone who couldn't hear me. "Oh those are gorgeous high heels. Let me just... damn it I don't care she's wearing the maitreya feet, ducking hades derender, derender, derender....... frick... I just derendered the damn shoes."

On 1/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, Skell Dagger said:

Actually said by either me or my fella (I can't remember who) a few years ago: "Someone left their nipples on the floor over here".

Hah!  That made me recall the thread back in the days of Resident Answers when someone wrote in because they couldn't find their girly bits and needed help (they'd rezzed it to edit, but it was under the floorboards). :D

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Haha 1

"Oh no, I accidentally wore ALL of my clothes (or shoes, or hairstyles) at once!"

Why oh why is the "Remove from current outfit" menu choice immediately below "Wear items" in Firestorm???? Since I am lazy I sometimes remove items by right clicking on folders a few levels up from the actual item. Now I do this VERY carefully.