Reducing L$-Limit

Whiskey25

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Whiskey25 said:

How can I reduce the L$-Limit per month? I want to be able to buy not more than 25.000 L$  in a month. How can I do this?

Self discipline.   Only ever buy L$ via the exchange - i.e. never via the MarketPlace.  Then keep an eye on your LindeX history at https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/history.php which will show all LindeX transactions in the previous 30 days.

Truly - Why do you need someone else to control how much money you put into SL?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I could have done with someone to do this for me the first year in SL.  It was a bit like monopoly money to me for a while 

My first year, I was super careful about how much I spent.  My husband wasn't at all sure about this "Second Life thing", so I made sure that I didn't dump much RL $ in very quickly.   Back then, besides the typical freebie places and various hunts, there were camping places and Money Trees to help a newbie out.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

If you use PayPal, you could "pre-fund" the dollar balance in PayPal at the beginning of each month with the amount that you want to spend in SL.  Then just be good about checking the dollar balance left in PayPal as the month goes by, to make sure you don't spend more than you pre-funded. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.