Waterfront sale, protected unblockable, 512m2 or 1024ms

FinnCharmseer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Unblockable, unbuildable protected waters - linden owned waters in frontage.  2 x 512m2 but both could be combined for a 1024m2 - objects not transferrable but could be kept if you would like to keep the houses there.  Prices have already been reduced significantly and I just reduced them further.  I don't want to abandon so please contact me ASAP, finncharmseer inworld, if you are interested or have questions.

512m2, 175 prim, perfect rectangle 16x32, 1800L on sale

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sienso Tala/66/112/29

512m2, 175 prim, perfect rectangle 16x32, 1800L on sale

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sienso Tala/55/113/29

I'm reducing the price to 1700L for each plot.  Feel free to look at land search across grid, world map in the area and on these forums - you won't find unprotected unblockable permanent waterfront (ie not abandoned land either) for 1700L for a 512m2.  Nor if you combined it, would you find a 3400L for 1024m2.  This is not abandoned water land in front either that could be auctioned or owned by another person who can build in front of you - the water in front owned by Governor Linden is protected. 

If you scroll out of the world map and look NW, you'll see the next 512m2 water plot for 7500L near by and further NW to that a 1024m2 for 12000L.  This is a steal at the prices I've reduced this at and at the bottom of my pricing - grab it while it's available!  IM finncharmseer if you have any questions.

Edited by FinnCharmseer
reduced price

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.