Dillon Levenque

A Derail Thread

Sorry peoples, I was just teasing a bit with deliberately misconstrued words...this is the derail thread? 

Edited by Fauve Aeon
Derail, not detail, I said what I meant Mr Autocorrect...and I mean what I say!

1 minute ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Sorry peoples, I was just teasing a bit with deliberately misconstrued words...this is the derail thread? 

Then, you're doing it right! 

• Haha 1

As I think I commented here quite a while ago, you have a right to be right (or wrong, for that matter).  If you are wrong and don't correct the error, however, you may be left behind -- which is not right but to be expected.  Still, be upright and downright righteous. Go forward, and be sure to back up your side.  Do as you chose, and almost everything will turn out right.  And the stuff that's left will be wrong.  Right?  ( Once again, from the top .... )  😵

35 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

As I think I commented here quite a while ago, you have a right to be right (or wrong, for that matter).  If you are wrong and don't correct the error, however, you may be left behind -- which is not right but to be expected.  Still, be upright and downright righteous. Go forward, and be sure to back up your side.  Do as you chose, and almost everything will turn out right.  And the stuff that's left will be wrong.  Right?  ( Once again, from the top .... )  😵

Do what to my backside?

3BEBA300-2FBF-4967-B627-06BF08479F11.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I decided to dig this thread up. It's only been resting for a month, so not really a dead thread yet - especially given its topic.

@Cindy Evanier - Saw this today and just immediately thought of you and cracked up laughing

image.png.4bec6dba0096bf98315ff8397edfa9a3.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2