A Derail Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I only read the gay ones..are hers straight?

Yes and no. There is one gay werewolf in the Mercy series that does have a partner. Warren is a cowboy and his partner, Kyle, is a divorce attorney. There isn't anything very explicit in the books but I prefer it that way. If I'm going to visualize (always do!) I don't always want it all spelled out for me. I do have an imagination. ;) 

One of her short fictions is:

Down These Strange Streets: Poor Warren has terrible neighbors. Apparently, nobody told them that antagonizing a werewolf isn't as fun as it sounds.

So you may want to start with that one even though it isn't a part of the series. I haven't read it so I don't know what happens but I have the feeling it has to do with the time before Mercy when Warren wasn't accepted by a pack because gay.

Variety is the spice of life. Enjoy!

15 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

On 9/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Depending on the storyline: the Beta, his firstborn, someone whose mating he interfered with, I could go on. Lynn Hagen is very creative with all the reasons an Alpha needs to go! Glad you still have yours. 

Lynn who?

LynnHagen.com

• 1 month later...

If one more person tells me to have a happy Thanksgiving or asks me what I am thankful for I shall explode!

image.png.52550f968c648c7e0eaac1605055170b.png

Cuz, you know, I'm not really gonna have a wonderful heart warming Thanksgiving and I'm not terribly thankful about it.   I'd just like to forget about it and enjoy the time off from work without being constantly reminded that I'm all alone.

Edited by kali Wylder
more so sorry for myself, blah blah blah
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.