Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He died in the hospital last night during treatment. I had signed a DNR, so at least he’s not suffering any more.

Many (8!) years ago, I posted a story titled "93" in the old forums. Here it is again... I turned 40 this Summer. It wasn’t something I’d planned to do, like turn 93. It just happened. I don

Though this is Dillon's forum thread, I know she won't brag about her feed thread... d That's 10,000 posts, a mix of conversation and shared music, spanning nearly seven years. This is

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

On the way home from first “daycare” stay at the kennel. Not very traumatized at all!

99E5EFBE-8EBB-40CA-B125-1D1F661B177B.jpeg

Our huskies always loved our local kennel.  The had a nice double wide pen where they could stay together, with an easy access to an outside doggy run area.  Then, of course, the staff loved them, so they always got extra yard run and play time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Our huskies always loved our local kennel.  The had a nice double wide pen where they could stay together, with an easy access to an outside doggy run area.  Then, of course, the staff loved them, so they always got extra yard run and play time.

They haven’t been put together yet or had playtime. But, they will.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am past the point of being fed up with the people who tell me how and who I am supposed to be when they don't even know me.

It is not the monsters we should be afraid of; it is the people that don't recognize the monsters inside themselves.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I am past the point of being fed up with the people who tell me how and who I am supposed to be when they don't even know me.

It is not the monsters we should be afraid of; it is the people that don't recognize the monsters inside themselves.

 

585F268A-99BC-4848-A708-978A9890D50E.jpeg

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Very excited! Finals of the Women's World Cup 2019 - USA vs The Netherlands

   Red, white and blue versus red, white and blue.

   Is this going to be like the Sweden vs. Switzerland hockey match? 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 9:54 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

On the way home from first “daycare” stay at the kennel. Not very traumatized at all!

99E5EFBE-8EBB-40CA-B125-1D1F661B177B.jpeg

Are you kidding?  Look at those tiny pin***** pupils.  They are obviously INSANE!

(Of course, if you ask moi, all Huskies are insane.  I don't blame them.)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Orwar said:

   Red, white and blue versus red, white and blue.

   Is this going to be like the Sweden vs. Switzerland hockey match? 🙄

Actually I hope it will be like Sweden vs The Netherlands last night ;)

But anyway, even though our flag is red/white/blue, our national color is orange!

 

bavaria2010.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I love orange. Nothing beats a vibrant orange.......I have loads of orange stuff here, and an orange top and hat in RL.......

   Did you ever consider a career as a-- Uh. I was about to say 'street worker' but that might be misinterpreted. A person who lays asphalt and stuffs, and occasionally gets to wear orange!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Orwar said:

   Did you ever consider a career as a-- Uh. I was about to say 'street worker' but that might be misinterpreted. A person who lays asphalt and stuffs, and occasionally gets to wear orange!

Apparently they have discovered that orange doesn't attract bugs like dayglow yellow...…...I made the mistake recently of going to a weekend outdoor event, in a bright yellow top...….and I was bombarded by bugs all day, which everybody except me thought hugely funny.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Are you kidding?  Look at those tiny pin***** pupils.  They are obviously INSANE!

(Of course, if you ask moi, all Huskies are insane.  I don't blame them.)

I don't know; personally I think the atmosphere itself at Daycare drives just about everyone insane. Why should dogs be the exception to the rule?

FYI: those Huskies look a lot happier after Daycare than my niece and nephews. Less foaming at the mouth too. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...