Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He died in the hospital last night during treatment. I had signed a DNR, so at least he’s not suffering any more.

Many (8!) years ago, I posted a story titled "93" in the old forums. Here it is again... I turned 40 this Summer. It wasn’t something I’d planned to do, like turn 93. It just happened. I don

Though this is Dillon's forum thread, I know she won't brag about her feed thread... d That's 10,000 posts, a mix of conversation and shared music, spanning nearly seven years. This is

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

No, but it curves back towards me.

But it does not point AT you. It can't. Not even hitchhiker's thumb bends that far back. Ninety degrees is about as far as a hitchhiker's thumb will go.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hitchhikers-thumb

And yes, I did hitch around the US in the late 70s, early 80s. I don't have hitchhiker's thumb. :P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

But it does not point AT you. It can't. Not even hitchhiker's thumb bends that far back. Ninety degrees is about as far as a hitchhiker's thumb will go.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hitchhikers-thumb

And yes, I did hitch around the US in the late 70s, early 80s. I don't have hitchhiker's thumb. :P

 

What about hers? (From “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues”). It gave her hitchhiking superpowers.

 

E5DA8393-6FDD-4E04-B728-FC9FBB0E63F5.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What about hers? (From “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues”). It gave her hitchhiking superpowers.

 

E5DA8393-6FDD-4E04-B728-FC9FBB0E63F5.jpeg

I've never even heard of it and those thumbs are obviously fake. That isn't what double jointed/hitchhiker's thumb means.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I've never even heard of it and those thumbs are obviously fake. That isn't what double jointed/hitchhiker's thumb means.

I figured, just wanted you to see. FYI, it is Uma Thurman. The movie was quirky, but good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I figured, just wanted you to see. FYI, it is Uma Thurman. The movie was quirky, but good.

I recognized her.  That's how I knew the thumbs were fake and not Brachydactyly. She isn't related to the 4 cases that have been reported, all in the same family.

Other half loves the Kill Bill movies. I'm tired of seeing them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I recognized her.  That's how I knew the thumbs were fake and not Brachydactyly. She isn't related to the 4 cases that have been reported, all in the same family.

Other half loves the Kill Bill movies. I'm tired of seeing them. 

Reminds me of a syndrome my pastor has, she’s really tall and has very long arms.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Reminds me of a syndrome my pastor has, she’s really tall and has very long arms.

Hopefully it isn't something that causes her pain.

 

And I just realized how long I've been posting today. Too long. I haven't gotten anything accomplished. 

 

/me engages lurk mode

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...