Dillon Levenque

A Derail Thread

On 12/8/2018 at 1:17 PM, Rolig Loon said:

..Some people don't read or are impatient to get on with life..

I used to be like this. One result, when I was more young than I am now, was the cancellation of my car insurance. Fortunately, I'm a good learner.

• Haha 2

And now, to keep the derail a derail...

One of my favorite de-rail pics that reminds me of sl every single time I see it. Taken at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, they have this really big elaborate train set (I have tons of pics, lol) in one area. It's really cool, but this particular view can only be really enjoyed from the second story looking down. A LOT of this setup actually looks like sl, this part's just funny 😛

derail2f.jpg.ad7516a9925adf9a43debeec5b8c2c03.jpg

Edited by Tari Landar
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2018 at 10:59 PM, Tari Landar said:

And now, to keep the derail a derail...

One of my favorite de-rail pics that reminds me of sl every single time I see it. Taken at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, they have this really big elaborate train set (I have tons of pics, lol) in one area. It's really cool, but this particular view can only be really enjoyed from the second story looking down. A LOT of this setup actually looks like sl, this part's just funny 😛

derail2f.jpg.ad7516a9925adf9a43debeec5b8c2c03.jpg

I LOVE this museum! I mostly went as a child in the 70’’s, had some mod-now-retro stuff back then. Dream fuel.

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Be careful, I was just called a “drunk sado” and “middle age plus” for going off topic in a thread! Truly, we live in interesting times.

Meh.  Could be worse.  You could have been "drunk plus".  It's hard to walk a straight line in that condition.

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

Meh.  Could be worse.  You could have been "drunk plus".  It's hard to walk a straight line in that condition.

Luckily I posted said posts sober! 

You know, I am convinced there are a substantial number of people who are too easily triggered to be playing this game.

triggered.duckduckgo_com.gif.0b1279b8c52e12e1cc2d021fb8ee9f85.gif

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

You know, I am convinced there are a substantial number of people who are too easily triggered to be playing this game.

triggered.duckduckgo_com.gif.0b1279b8c52e12e1cc2d021fb8ee9f85.gif

HarmfulAcidicIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

anigif_enhanced-9411-1447884812-12.gif

bf6ff3586ea5c86826483d5485534fda--funny-

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

hehehe

Now I want to put big googly eyes on my VR headset... and cat... and motorbike... and computer monitor... and... and...

According to the song, Barney Google already has them. I played this on my dad’s  Victrola.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Hey!  Stop poking!

poke.jpg.a2795fc9afa2ecb4a1a9a857dddab495.jpg

This duck is speaking directly to me, HALP!

*Edit* Is Debil Duck!

188DDDAD-CEE5-4A21-93F6-7B5E2EB21627.jpeg

Edited by Love Zhaoying

7 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have tried the cucumber trick with my cats but they just ignore it.

Muts be city slicker kitties, ours love sleeping in the greenhouse, surrounded by cucumbers...

but cats are almost blind at that short range... they might mistake it for a snaksey

Edited by Fionalein

On 12/12/2018 at 4:02 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

I LOVE this museum! I mostly went as a child in the 70’’s, had some mod-now-retro stuff back then. Dream fuel.

I visited when I was eight, and Colleen Moore’s Dollhouse blew me away so much I came home and started making miniature furnishings. Which is not unlike what I do in SL. 

https://www.msichicago.org/explore/whats-here/exhibits/colleen-moores-fairy-castle/

• Like 2

On 12/29/2018 at 5:44 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have tried the cucumber trick with my cats but they just ignore it.

Try to hit them with the cucumber first.  That's make the trick or a spade defo try the spade first