A Derail Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/2/2019 at 1:27 PM, moirakathleen said:

I always thought the purpose of this thread was to put comments or thoughts that come to mind while reading another active thread, but which would derail the original active thread - so the derail goes here, instead. 

Thank you, Moira! That is precisely what the thread was created for, or at least the main reason. I wish I'd stopped by on Saturday.  I"m not exactly sure what @entity0x meant; for one thing I'd always assumed that all of us are among the usual suspects. The part of my post quoted did point out that re-hashing a locked thread is a no-no here (because that's a forum ground rule) and I think for the most part that has been followed.

Now we just need Iva in here with one of her non-sequiturs and we'll be good to go. Oh, but I jinxed it, didn't I? She can't drop one of those now because it wouldn't be a derail!

12 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

SL, a place where you can wear anything, a hat, a large cube, twenty tons, a house, a locomotive... anything! You have to love it.

This happened recently to a poor newbie in one of my groups. She accidentally clicked the wrong thing and started wearing everything in her inventory.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.