I am New

seTruly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Who puts pineapple on a perfectly good pizza?

Checks shopping list...Milk, bread, frozen pepperoni pizza, can of Dole pineapple chunks (no idea how that got on the list), onion, green pepper, paper towels, kitty food

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Blue cheese, pineapple, BBQ sauce? On pizza?

If you folks keep this up, I'm going to start reporting posts to get the thread pulled.

I recently had a very interesting pizza. It had something we call 'Gustavskorv' (Gustav's susage), a smoked horse meat sausage, with Gorgonzola, leek, tomatoes, fresh chili and aioli. T'was yummeh. 

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I recently had a very interesting pizza. It had something we call 'Gustavskorv' (Gustav's susage), a smoked horse meat sausage, with Gorgonzola, leek, tomatoes, fresh chili and aioli. T'was yummeh. 

I hate repeating my memes, but you people are really pushing it here with your various "tastes" in pizza.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I hate repeating my memes, but you people are really pushing it here with your various "tastes" in pizza.

People have different tastes. Personally I think putting ketchup on a perfectly fine pasta bolognese should be a capital offence - but that doesn't stop people.

Pineapple on pizza works for me, but it's not my favorite, it almost feels like a dessert rather than a meal.

Some people put banana and curry on their pizza. Such people I do not trust.

2 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

My favorite Italian style pizza: Frutta di Mare:

Now what was this thread about?

Oh gosh, those are lovely...

... And I don't remember. I'm hungry.

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I dare ya. I double dog dare ya

e0c1215f3f0522b1d7dc7a0fbf0686ac19b03312

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Some people put banana and curry on their pizza. Such people I do not trust.

Those people should not be able to take out bank loans or be trusted with any national security issues.

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...backs her tractor up to the thread, hooks a big chain around it, and tries to drag it down the bluff to sink it in Lake Michigan.

d4ab435abe55a9305c578325f93fdcaf--cowgir

The original poster hasn't signed in since they posted their question. I guess 1) the question has been answered or 2) they went out for pizza, hard to say...or maybe 3) they felt disrespected, but that can be some other thread.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Orwar said:

horse meat

OK, where is my gun, someone you just need to be shot. Then when I am done I am going to have Maddy set you on fire by dropping flaming anvils on your body

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

The original poster hasn't signed in since they posted their question. I guess 1) the question has been answered or 2) they went out for pizza, hard to say...or maybe 3) they felt disrespected, but that can be some other thread.

By coincidence the OP popped up in the Firestorm support group today in search of a free mesh head

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.