The year is 260 ABY, in a tourist town called Little Star, on the planet Talus.
A droid has somehow taken control of the government, but their rule was faced with a large hurdle as of late. A signal turned droids rabid before the source was taken out by a group of unlikely heroes, returning the droids with no memory of the incident.
Can peace last? Or have the people been too shaken to accept the droids any longer.

Star Wars: Talus is a diverse role playing experience offering several groups to cater to most if not all players and types of characters. Learn the ways of the Force with the Jedi or master its darker aspects as a Sith. Own the mean streets and make a stack of credits as a bounty hunter, or start your criminal career in our nightclubs.

mandos-001.png    snapshot-004-1.png (400×205)

snapshot-005-1.png

Step out of the norm and play as one of countless alien species, or as a member of one of Star Wars’ several different cultures. Talus is a world that thrives on trade and almost every species can find a home in its towering buildings.

snapshot-006-1.png    snapshot-007-1.png

snapshot-008.png

Partake in sim spanning RP’s alongside others as the sims story continues to develop. Influence the story by joining one of many factions. Factions are player ran and self moderated. Don’t play well with others? Then work as a freelance mercenary, merchant, smuggler...the list is endless.

notld22_1.jpg    notldc3_1.jpg

the-murakami-incident-011_2.png

Take a slice of life as the sim is constantly IC, allowing anyone to live out the daily lives of their characters. Fight and talk to other players, grow your character from humble beginnings or, just relax and have a drink with some friends. We’re always open. 

snapshot-009.png    snapshot-011.png

snapshot-010.png

Looking for: Story Tellers (DMs), Faction Leads, medical and bar staff, store owners, smugglers, bounty hunters, force users, organics supremacy movement, droid army supporters, etc.

- Site: http://littlestar-talus.weebly.com/
- Most Recent Events: https://littlestar-talus.weebly.com/news-broadcast
- Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Little%20Star/192/197/24
- Contact ShelKRiddle Resident, RyuneRiddle Resident or Salem Ames with questions!

Edited by ShelKRiddle
  • Like 1

So  Many sims in SL even most are popular do star wars theme and non have been sued yet (that i know of) for over the so many years in SL...

Anyways is this Sim a pure star wars sim where less say a group of mercs who have this type of tech is allowed or not?
The vics to the right 2 of them are Strykers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryker 
If these would be allowed. Yes the bodys are modern ish but there adapted for SL scifi.

5a56fe4673315_ScificrateforStore_008.thumb.png.87014847368a61f76e35ade9c3b3df92.png

Edited by TailBlue
Updating it with a question so i dont have to post a 2nd one XD

1 hour ago, Quinn Lysette said:

isnt 'star wars' copyrighted by lucas or disney and if so  wont they sue u  ?

From our Disclaimer on the site: "We do not own Star Wars, nor are we affiliated with Disney, this is essentially a fan-fiction RPG." Plus as Blue said, there's lots of SWRP sims.

And...

1 hour ago, TailBlue said:

Anyways is this Sim a pure star wars sim where less say a group of mercs who have this type of tech is allowed or not?

Yes this is a pure Star Wars sim. We don't allow that sorta modern day tech but Star Wars has plenty of alternatives like: 6f677df2371b30d59b96ee06e018170d.jpg

• Like 1

How immersive is this sim (or is it going to be)? In the past 10 years on my rp alt I have visited quite some SW rp sims. But sims 2007 quality graphics and 90% of it inhabitants being force sensitive, or the imperial commander walking around in latex uniform with boobs the size of two smuggler moons did really break it for me.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

How immersive is this sim (or is it going to be)? In the past 10 years on my rp alt I have visited quite some SW rp sims. But sims 2007 quality graphics and 90% of it inhabitants being force sensitive, or the imperial commander walking around in latex uniform with boobs the size of two smuggler moons did really break it for me.

I'm not sure how to answer this. People's chars are their chars and we're not going to be insane restrictive because its a game and we're all here to have fun. Staff is more than happy to help people find more realistic/canon stuff and we have and are working on getting more freebies to help people get into it.

We are a part of the mesh era so sim appearance isn't primmy and we've got a bit perfectionist in appearance and land impact.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chaosninja7 said:

is the RP text-based...or is it metered combat?

Text based.

If there is a fight, it is defender's choice of how to resolve it. Supported options being either free form (with or without dice) or the dice based system "SW:RPG" which you can get an idea of here:  http://www.sw-rpg.com/

• Like 1