Fionne Burleigh

I Know I've Been Gone a Long Time, But....

My husband and I left SL in 2009 and just recently returned. A new friend asked how long my and my RL husband's avis had been married in SL and I couldn't find any information on it. ¬¬ It's not on my Profile and I can't find it from my Dashboard. I'm almost positive this was once available, so am I just missing it somewhere or is it truly not available?

Marriage is not something you register with LL. You may be thinking of partnering, but I don’t think LL keeps track of that.

30 minutes ago, Fionne Burleigh said:

My husband and I left SL in 2009 and just recently returned. A new friend asked how long my and my RL husband's avis had been married in SL and I couldn't find any information on it. ¬¬ It's not on my Profile and I can't find it from my Dashboard. I'm almost positive this was once available, so am I just missing it somewhere or is it truly not available?

if you want to know that, you should have kept the emails that invited you into the partnership

14 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you want to know that, you should have kept the emails that invited you into the partnership

The nicer way to say this (I recall something about a new year resolution) would have been something like "if you kept the partnership emails, that would tell you".   :P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The nicer way to say this

in dutch this would be a totally perfect way to tell it :)

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

(I recall something about a new year resolution)

mumbles a bit..... but that's 10 days ago...

i will try!

• Haha 6

Sorry, yes, I meant partnering.

We left in 2009 - we didn't keep much of anything from those days save a ton of flexi-prim clothing and shoes with invisa-prims..... xD (And we didn't have a wedding in SL because our characters in the game we met in were married there so it was more a transition than anything else.)

Thanks for the replies.