Sigh Parx

New Help With LSL to PHP Script

I have this script which connects to a PHP script which then connects to a data base. the script looks as such

toWebPage(string params)
{
    params += "&FromSL=true";
    string tst = "";
    if(DEBUG)
    {
        tst = "/tst";
    }
    llDebugSay("HTTP REQUEST: " + URL + PRODUCTNAME + tst+"/"+controller+".php");
    llDebugSay("HTTP REQUEST: " + params);
    myRequest = llHTTPRequest(URL + PRODUCTNAME + tst + "/"+controller+".php",
      [HTTP_METHOD, "POST",
       HTTP_MIMETYPE, "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"],
       params);
}

The method runs perfect as I have been using it for weeks, however, in the last couple of days it has just stopped working. The code is the same on both LSL and PHP. If I run the PHP script from a browser passing in the same params it works perfectly. If I get SL to send the info to the PHP script I get this returned

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Internal Server Error</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Internal Server Error - Read</H1>
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.<P>
Reference&#32;&#35;3&#46;9d55ee3f&#46;1515566038&#46;54729c
</BODY></HTML>

I don't even know where to begin with debugging this because it works server side, just not SL side and they are using the exact same params and url????

Probably unrelated, but for the past few days the search function in the SL wiki has been consistently yielding an error:

10a3bf025d0493b6954949675f5f7595.png

26 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Probably unrelated, but for the past few days the search function in the SL wiki has been consistently yielding an error:

10a3bf025d0493b6954949675f5f7595.png

Cool, the cloud is keeping your stuff safe from you!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sigh Parx said:

Internal Server Error...

Reference&#32;&#35;3&#46;9d55ee3f&#46;1515566038&#46;54729c

The error means the server, probably Apache, found a program to execute for that URL, and that program crashed.

Note that if you're going to pass info around in encoded URL format, you're supposed to encode it first. See http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlEscapeURL for how. This matters if there are spaces or special characters in the content. LL says they recently changed handling of spaces in URLs, so check that.

The PHP side working from a browser indicates this is likely the problem. Browsers will do that encoding for you. If you type in or paste in a URL with a space, it will be converted to "%20". But in LSL, you have to make function call to do that.

Thanks for the reply guys, I will look into that.

EDIT:

Upon writing a reply on the other forum post, I had to get some examples from the script and it ran find today. It hasn't ran fine for about a month and today, with no changes, it decides to start working again.

¬¬

Edited by Sigh Parx