Pleasantville Home & Shop Rentals. [Furry Community]

Krash Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JoysticksForumAd.png.788020fa43e4fd41d61193e816fad549.png

re you looking to spice up your Second Life? Are you planning for the new you, the new life in the new year? Why not join us in Pleasantville, and put yourself in a brand new home smack dab in the middle of one of the best communities in Second Life.  We're right next door to the best arcade around, we've got diners, bars, bowling alleys, movie theaters and more. 

Pleasantville might just suit your needs, and with a mountain of cute retro houses scattered among the beautifully built community, your new neighbor awaits!
Even if you're looking to open a shop among a fun and active sim, the location and the rates are fantastic.

If you want to take a look around the community of houses, take the taxi below and hop on over to the realty office. If you're interested in the shops they'll be right where you land. If you've any questions at all, please contact "kamhall" resident or "vapepup" resident for more information, or myself for a walk around the block!

You are more than welcome to tour the community on your own, and feel free to stop at the big centerpiece of it all, Joystick's Arcade. You'll find yourself having more than enough fun in no time, especially if that nostalgia is eating at you.

TAXI
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Real Angel Bay/62/138/23

9 minutes ago, Azaziel Mistwalker said:

I'm talking to some of the owners, and furry avatars are not required to visit.  It's been a pleasant experience talking to them (pun intended) so far.  I'd recommend a visit!

Thank you <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.