KingOat

Coastal Heights Police: Now Hiring!

The Coastal heights Police Department is looking to hire  people to fill positions of Sergeants, Dispatchers, and Officers.

We serve a 3 region community with a 4th being added in a couple weeks.

We have a few other positions available as well, but these are the main ones we are looking to fill.

We operate on a schedule of 6 shifts between 1pm slt and 1am slt

Only looking for people who can commit to 2 hours a day and 5 days a week

All positions are paid L$ every Saturday based on time worked and position pay grade.

If interested, please fill out this application and we will get back to you for an interview as soon as possible!

https://goo.gl/forms/UQjEbgmegN0LQILl2

Hiring Banner.jpg

There are a few things that would normally take place during a shift including patrolling your designated area, assisting with 911 calls, and completing other tasks handed to you and that are assigned to you specific position. It's not all just driving around in a police car, although that's my favorite part. Haha

To bad that I'm unable to calculate when I'M going online, so it is not for me. But if you have something what need les time or regularity give me a shout.  

9 hours ago, Derekmate said:

To bad that I'm unable to calculate when I'M going online, so it is not for me. But if you have something what need les time or regularity give me a shout.  

What kind of experience do you have? I may have something else that suits it.

I' good in costumer service (part of my rl job) I'm ok in lsl, basic building (wont give myself a job in these) I'm ok with taking pictures and photo editing (still lots to learn) . It is not that much but I'm not that desperate to get a job. Also I learn quick.