sl not loging in

tibbis Foxclaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, AnnistynSL said:
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on the base services for Second Life. During this time you may notice slower than normal load times as well as issues with login and billing services. We appreciate your patience while we continue to perform upgrades and maintenance. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on the base services for Second Life. During this time you may notice slower than normal load times as well as issues with login and billing services. We appreciate your patience while we continue to perform upgrades and maintenance. 

Uhm, thats tomorrow, 8am-11am, currently it is 9pm on 8th Jan...

4 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

Yeah, you linked something that gives information about maintenance that doesnt start until tomorrow =/

• Like 1

Seems its alot of people, I was at a sim, started walking on the stairway to avi heaven than crashed, been stuck on logging in and cant access the secondlife.com website either, only the forums. Partner is still online, didnt crash and can access the website. Shes from Canada im a few hours away in the US so im wondering if that has anything to do with it. If you noticed the in world users count at all on the viewer, about 5 mins ago it was at 31k now its down to 24k and keeps going down.

I am having the same issue. Since 14 January 2018, I have been trying to log in to Secondlife Viewer after many tries It not let me logged in. so I checked the website using an external browser (c**ome) it just showing me this.Error.thumb.jpg.9a31f29e7090a3e1606295b22f52508e.jpg

Edited by dreemetalova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.