In the market for a new av.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Decided to trash all of what i have now due to the terrible communitys that use them. I'm looking for an avatar thats got an alright amount of clothing, Fitmesh preferred. Female Preferred but i'll go male if i have to.

Do you mean a mesh body? Slink, Maitreya or Tonic are your best bets. All are Omega compatible and are supported by creators. Tonic Fine can, for the most part, wear the Maitreya sized clothes if there isn't a Tonic specific size. Demo and find the one you like. All three have bento rigged hands.

For a head, you'll need to demo. Most Bento rigged are Omega compatible. Jenna runs 999L. Mayreal runs 1999L. LOGO has several as does AK in the 2500K range. Lelutka, LAQ, Vista and Catwa have quite a few and run 5000L. Again, demo and find the one that you like. They are reactive to the head sliders, to a point but basic shape, like how wide it is at the cheeks, chin shape and lip fullness can't be changed a great deal.

Just remember, demos are your friend. Take your time as the body and head as well as the clothes will be a major investment.

• Thanks 1

MaggiJin, the advice about demos is good.  But please do take some time with it.  When I got my first bento mesh head I tried the demo, liked the look, and bought (2000L).  Later I discovered all sorts of difficulties with the HUDs and with the eyes I wanted to wear, so in the end I got a LeLutka (5000l more).

Best to collect a lot of demos of everything, go to a sandbox (or own land if possible), and spend a few hours playing options - mix and match.  Try on some of your fave outfits if they have the right mesh, and take your time!

Edited by anna2358
typo
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Which communities are you talking about?

Do you remember this?

Keep in mind she was very frustrated at the time and it appears it hasn't gotten any better.  Be gentle.  But that will give you an idea of what she is after.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Right now, the most popular meshbodies (i.e. : those with the widest choice of clothes) are : Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Belleza Freya and Isis (not Venus) and Tonic Curvy and Fine.

But I'm not sure it'll fix your problem.

I've already demo'd and don't like the popular 3 (belleza isn't even bento) and tonic is one i'm considering but i wouldn't call it a popular brand.

On 1/9/2018 at 3:45 AM, Bobbie Faulds said:

Do you mean a mesh body? Slink, Maitreya or Tonic are your best bets. All are Omega compatible and are supported by creators. Tonic Fine can, for the most part, wear the Maitreya sized clothes if there isn't a Tonic specific size. Demo and find the one you like. All three have bento rigged hands.

For a head, you'll need to demo. Most Bento rigged are Omega compatible. Jenna runs 999L. Mayreal runs 1999L. LOGO has several as does AK in the 2500K range. Lelutka, LAQ, Vista and Catwa have quite a few and run 5000L. Again, demo and find the one that you like. They are reactive to the head sliders, to a point but basic shape, like how wide it is at the cheeks, chin shape and lip fullness can't be changed a great deal.

Just remember, demos are your friend. Take your time as the body and head as well as the clothes will be a major investment.

Chose the normie head and i've already trashed my maitreya. i'm looking for some non-popular suggestions.

You could try the Avatar 2.0 from Utilizator. 
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Avatar-20-beta/2861916

Or the Nauha from Orange Nova
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Orange-Nova-Human-mesh-Nauha/6443775

As for male, you could try the Kuroo from Krankhaus
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/krankhaus-Kuroo-Bento-Body/10885650

Edit:
Also, there's Eve
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EVE-FullBox-BENTO-complete-mesh-body-slim-pulpy/6012779
(Those are both, but you can also buy them seperate.)

And Adam, from the same creator
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Adam-Mesh-body/8230495

Edited by Sukubia Scarmon
Forgott a few.
13 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

i'm looking for some non-popular suggestions.

On 9-1-2018 at 5:45 AM, MaggiJin said:

I'm looking for an avatar thats got an alright amount of clothing

The problem is if you go for a non-popular body you will probably not have an "alright amount" of clothing.

13 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

also by "communitys" meaning i havn't found one person that uses what i currently do that isn't either a ***** or egotist.

You had Maitreya. That like 70% of all mesh body users in SL? If you only found ***** and egoists that might say more about the people you hang around with or the way you communicate. Looking at your other topic where you trashed about every idea or suggestion and sometimes even the person doing the suggestion, I suspect the latter.

• Like 7

Wow so you hate Maitreya and the ‘communities’ using it. Obviously you are way smarter than the majority of people who choose it. 

There is no need to be rude to people who try to help if anything it would explain how you describe people as either ***** or egotists, probably more down to your own attitude than anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are no "communities" using a Maitreya.

Its insane to think, that all users of a Maitreya body share the same personality and behave the same way. How are you even that focused to instantly see whos using what body?

Edited by Syo Emerald
21 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

There are no "communities" using a Maitreya.

Maybe she meant she followed certain trends. Ive seen many girls who sport the same pear shape she used.  Or most likely she means ""us the mean maitreyanites" :D 

An advice for you Maggi and it comes from personal experience, avi change won't help if you are unhappy with  your real life persona.You will keep searching and searching for something to fill the void. I might be exaggerating since i don't know you personally, but thats the only advice i could give. Start with loving yourself the way you are. Cheer up. I see so many people follow trends but only a few have a quirk. 

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 3
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.