Version Folders

Draggon Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to the marketplace listings for a store i created on Marketplace and i am baffled about the items. All my items are from gacha machines that i have a few of and some come with more than one item in the folder such as for example a dress and hud or hair and hud and style hud, I am not sure if there is something i need to do so anyone who buys it will get all the items such as dress and hud or hair, hud and style hud and not just one of the items. I have noticed on my marketplace listings inworld it says stock 2 but i know there is only 1 hair in that folder along with the dye hud so i am worried the customer is not going to get both items together so is there something i have done wrong or not done rite i have read how to do it and watch video tutorials but i am finding it hard to understand O.o

play it safe, if in doubt box it up.  i.e .. you want to sell hair and hud and guarantee they both go together, stick it in a box and sell the box. as i stands right now, hair and hud are considered separate identical items and therefore would only deliver one or the other

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.