'HUD skins' - Genesis Lab confusion

Kia Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was just at Genesis Lab in-world store and really don't understand what I'm looking at. (still a bit of a noob with this Bento business)

On one wall at their in-world store, there's a few heads - that's clear enough.

Further to the right of those heads, is a wall of 'HUD skins', with absolutely nothing to say what heads they're intended for. Clear as mud. (Prices are quite clear though.)

On the opposite wall to those two walls, is a bunch of gacha stuff that I'm not really interested in, unless you're meant to play L$4000 worth of gachas to get a head that will only match one of the 'HUD skins' on the aforementioned wall - ? Is that what they're for?

I manged to get through the Catwa and LeLutka learning curves without too many bruises (or any, really - they were pretty easy), but Genesis Lab? I mean, for the love of last night's leftovers, why is this stuff so complicated

Or am I just exceptionally dumb? (don't answer that!)

Without having seen the store, I'm going to assume this:

These HUD skins will be imported into the hud of the Mesh head you would buy them for. So, you use the skin, it gets imported into the skin section of your Mesh-head setup hud. Then from the setup hud, you can skin your head.

As for which heads the skins are intended for, I think it's pretty clear they make skins for their own heads.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.