Do you like Game of Thrones?! looking for a Dornish Lord/ brother

Esme22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

Looking for a younger brother to join me in ROIAF, the role is Dornish (House of Uller)  the house of Uller is a great house in the desert of Dorne. The house is famous for being fierce, bold and absolutely brutal! https://kl-sl.com/ROIAF-Story/Regions/Dorne, the role play is immersive, often with paragraph role players and great story tellers, join me :)

More on the house of Uller : http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Uller 

If you are interested IM (esme22 resident) for details and a chat.

Thanks!

images.jpeg

• 2 months later...

i have been following the reboot and do intend to play.  Not sure what family etc at this time, as the reboot makes things rather confusing.   I have zero rpg experience in SL, in fact I am still trying to learn how to do things in SL.   However, I have decades of rpg experience, some forum rpg experience and a lot of historical knowledge.  I have read all the GOT books and seen the series.   

I have actually made armor, furniture, weapons etc.  Currently I am still actively fighting with rebated steel weapons.   I feel that I have the potential to be an asset, if I can just figure it all out.   

Thanks

We have been missing each other.  Initially I was not to keen on Dorne.  I must admit the idea has slowly grown on me.  I have done some research, at this point my question is about your intent for Uller.  The house has a dark reputation, was curious if you intend to take it in that direction?  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.