Script amount at Full SIM

kitte Arado

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• I wonder how much Mb amount script I can use at a full SIM!

Asked around and tried find answers in this topic in different groups, and actually never got an answer to.

Not even when search about it here on the forum or at the wiki 

I can see at a land/SIM how many prim I can use. But never the script amount in Mb allow to use. Not even landlords "Own" full SIM that rent out parcels can answer me!

Clubs use "Script count boarders" during events, and no one of the owners seam to know if they really work proper since Linden Lab don´t provide to share this figures for the SIM script counts!

At one of this signs I saw it say : Limit 300 Mb. With both what avatars wear and what is at SIM.

Finally! I thought! I asked the "script creator" if could find it in written from Linden Lab and, was told it was years old and maybe no longer that way.

Hmmm sad but true!

To many places run things that are to old since we no longer know  what to relay to in basic.

It would be really good for us to know the figures in Mb for the full region, and ofcourse  also all other kind of SIM like grandfather etc, so we can keep our places in order!p-

Currently sims will use 2gb of ram maximum before they tank over, we had a member that was being special that showed us this little trick with a math script.  so we know they will use 2gb,  avatar ram, much as we were able to get it to use was 650mb, then it just stopped running scripts.  this was 2 years back, so not very long ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.