Help: Are not all Lindens created equally?

Alaura1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I would imagine the money your accumulating on these hunt games is tied to a HUD or something where you need to teleport to a cash out location and have a minimum amount earned before you can cash out then it will be paid to your L$ balance  

And we have seen over and over again on the forums here that these "games" often do NOT pay out. So as soon as you have enough to cash in, I suggest you try. If that doesn't work, don't be too surprised. Head over to Linden Realms where the lindens DO go directly into your linden balance as soon as you run over the appropriate colored pay out pad.

Good luck. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alaura1 said:

Does anyone know why the lindens I am earning in the fish hunt and gold hunts are not being added to my actual linden dollar amount? Are they not the same?

You have to cash out at the terminal which is located at the Fish Hunt/Gold Hunt Headquarters. The LM is located in your HUD.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

And we have seen over and over again on the forums here that these "games" often do NOT pay out.

That is true in general. The Gold Hunt and the two big fishing-for-Lindens games do pay out though. They can be quite lucrative too, much better than the Linden Realms if you know how to do them well. I have a pair tenants who rent a quarter sim from me and finance it all through fishing.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.