LonelyCabinGirl

Accessing Adult Items in the Marketplace

Question

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, LonelyCabinGirl said:

Not sure why I can no longer search for items in the Market Place that are considering "moderate," or "adult."

are you actually logged in to the marketplace with your account name and password and activated the settings from the drop down?

I am logged into my SL account. I went under the "content" tab as I always do. Market Place opens.  However, the drop down menu only has "general" highlighted for me to access.

I see what you mean now.  When the Market Place window opened, then I needed to enter my log-in information.  I have not had to do that in the past.  Very strange.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LonelyCabinGirl said:

I am logged into my SL account. I went under the "content" tab as I always do. Market Place opens.  However, the drop down menu only has "general" highlighted for me to access.

First thing I'd do is log out and then back in.  If that doesn't work, then you'll need to open a support ticket.

Just now, LonelyCabinGirl said:

I see what you mean now.  When the Market Place window opened, then I needed to enter my log-in information.  I have not had to do that in the past.  Very strange.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

My log in for the sl website hasn't stuck stayed logged in for about a month for some reason.  The marketplace stays logged in and the forums.  I don't know why.  I have cleared cache cookies and everything.  Just one of those things I guess