Is it me, or is Log-in down?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can't seem to get in right now.  Can get to aditi OK, so it's not the line (or the British Misgovernment interfering with communications). Any one else having this problem?

EDIT: Just spotted this:

Investigating - We are aware that there may be an issue with Second Life logins at this time. We are actively investigating this issue, and will provide updates via this blog. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Edited by anna2358

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I think it was a momentary glitch.  I was inworld and then suddenly got logged out, but was able to immediately log back in (even though the login was a bit slow and TPs were a tad slow for the next 10-15 minutes or so).

I think the same.. I was logged in fine dealing with a customer service issue and the screen went completely greyed out and inactive for about 5-10 minutes and I couldn't even log out, before recovering as normal.  I was, of course panicked that the customer would think I was ignoring him   O.o

32 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I think it was a momentary glitch.

It happened to both grids. I was on Aditi when it started and thought it was just the usual beta issues. But then I went over to the main grid and couldn't log on at all.

Anyway, it only lasted for minutes so it shouldn't be a big deal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.