BuddiBuhdeedee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, BuddiBuhdeedee said:

I just purchased a premium account, which said i would receive a one time stipend of $1000 lindens but they have not appeared in my account. What do I have to do to get them?

You gotta read the fine print matey. 

** L$1,000 bonus will be deposited directly into your Second Life account if your Premium membership is active for 45 consecutive days after initial sign-up.

• Like 3

You'll also get $L300 a week, usually deposited in your account each Tuesday.

Be sure to read up on the other Premium benefits.  Perhaps the coolest one is the ability to get a free Linden Home.  And I think the Glytch Bus Premium Gift may still be available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Perhaps the coolest one is the ability to get a free Linden Home. 

These days, I've decided that the ability to have 60 groups is the absolute best benefit to my avatar.

And I think I'd even be willing to pay a bit more to get more groups.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

It's all so personal, it's hard to tell which benefit will make a Premium account most attractive to you. Myself, I couldn't care less about groups. I have fewer than 20 and can't see the need for more, and I don't see myself owning land on the Mainland. On the other hand, I am almost persuaded to buy a Premium membership for the first time in order to be able to set up an Experience on my private estate. That perk might not appeal to a lot of people, but it means a lot to a scripter.  There's something for everybody. 9_9

BTW, that is a cool glytch bus.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

You'll also get $L300 a week, usually deposited in your account each Tuesday.

Be sure to read up on the other Premium benefits.  Perhaps the coolest one is the ability to get a free Linden Home.  And I think the Glytch Bus Premium Gift may still be available.

3 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Feeble?  It handles well, takes bumps gracefully (even sailing off a cliff), and seats seven people. Nice sounds too. Back in the 70s, I rolled a van that couldn't do all that. (Well, definitely not after I rolled it.)  What's not to like?  B|

What's a gytch bus?... Also, what's a glytch?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.