AceWalsh

Looking for ...

Looking for a realistic dick to buy.

Someone recommended me "Aeros" but I'd like to post here just to see if anyone else want to recommend me a dick.

For all you boys or girls reading this..

• Which dick do you like the most?
  • Which one is most attractive to you?
  • Which one looks and feels more realistic for you?

Thank you!

Edited by AceWalsh
  • Confused 1

If you're a guy this should not be a problematic scenario; you should already know the answer to this question.

If you're a gal looking to roll a guy avatar, then go with Aeros. As for which one just go with whichever one sparks your fancy the most.

• Like 1

It really depends what avatar you are going to use.

Aeros is quite popular for human avatars for some very good reasons. It's worth the expense.

Sensations to people who want a less veiny look or a nice foreskin.

It's probably best to avoid XCite. They were quite popular before 2010, but now, having your bits talk back is a little gauche.

• Thanks 1

Whatever you buy, remember, it's a dick, not a 3rd leg. If you plan to use it to stick it in girls (or boys for that matter), the receiving party usually prefer it to be of size that would actually fit. Seen so many blow jobs on my sex sim where the dick is as wide as the girls entire head, or goes in down below and sticks out somewhere in the middle of her body... Its ridiculous and a total turn off.

edit: changed to dick because of filters...

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2018 at 8:45 PM, AceWalsh said:

• Which one looks and feels more realistic for you?

One note on this:  It is good to take into consideration what 'looks' more realistic (and Zeta's note on size is important on that point).  However, there is no "feels" realistic or not in SL since we don't truly have the sense of touch here.

• Like 1

the Aeros Nemo is really good. the size can be adjusted to whatever you like and its compatable with some of the furniture as well and will allow they furniture or a hud to control what the angle is.

also, the options are very good for it in terms of coloring it, controlling length, width, it has a built in condom, etc

On 1/6/2018 at 10:45 PM, AceWalsh said:

Which one is most attractive to you?

The one owned by the nicest guy.

• Like 4

get the Aeros  i got that for my main avatar and my 3 alts it works witht he mama appl a u can set it to ejaculate at 1000000rps into the female  allpa but watch out i am now father to billions of  babys in sl

Edited by Quinn Lysette
spellin errors
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, Quinn Lysette said:

get the Aeros  i got that for my main avatar and my 3 alts it works witht he mama appl a u can set it to ejaculate at 1000000rps into the female  allpa but watch out i am now father to billions of  babys in sl

Hate to break this to you Quinn, all those people who you think you sired children with are really men:

5a7ab0f9f2db6_download(1).thumb.jpg.8587474b161ef0a96530493f5aa6c49a.jpgh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Hate to break this to you Quinn, all those people who you think you sired children with are really men:

Dont destroy his illusion :)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

5a7ab0f9f2db6_download(1).thumb.jpg.8587474b161ef0a96530493f5aa6c49a.jpgh:

Butt-babies

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Aeros

Only dick you would ever need

Agreed, along with all the other brands I have, I have 5 of the Aeros, and a set of bento balls to match.

((Don't think I can get this silly playing with just one, boom tish))

• Haha 1

On 04/02/2018 at 11:54 PM, Quinn Lysette said:

Get the AerosI got that for my main avatar and my 3 alts. It works with the mama allpa. You can set it to ejaculate at 1000000rps into the female allpa, but watch out, I am now father to billions of  babies in sl.

You said you edited your post because of spelling errors. I finished the edit for you.

• Confused 1